Friday, February 6, 2009

@%844>4446647777


1. Rapping in other languages is one of my favorite things to do.
2. I love dancing all over like an idiot.
3. I am under the impression that I was born with some sort of marijuana in my blood stream, because every time somebody describes to me how it feels, they only seem to describe how I feel all of the time.
4. I think that if my soul was epitomized in the form of some sort of animal, it’d be a raccoon. Or maybe a tanuki.
5. I think that all wooden floorboards should whistle when walked upon like Nijo Castle in Kyoto.
6. The “voices” in my head should have their own sitcom.
7. There’s totally going to be a trap door leading to a secret room in my house when I grow up. Haven’t decided if it’ll be triggered by a book or statue of some sort.
8. I’ve REALLY wanted to find and save some baby opossums lately.
9. Rather than homesickness, I have a horrible case of what I call Nippon-sickness.
10. I’ve decided that all cool wildlife speaks Japanese and therefore add Japanese name suffixes like ‘san’, ‘kun’, ‘sama’, ‘chan’, etc. to all of their names when speaking to them. Yes, they understand me. Ha ha.
11. I wish people really dropped random anvils on peoples’ head like in Looney Toons.
12. Certain numbers really irritate me and thus I have to set the volume on anything to a normal one. The same applies when training Pokemon.
13. I wish that I could drink cha from an empty cup and watch rocks grow. Once I’ve achieved that, I think I’ll be content in everything.
14. Sometimes I have huge compulsions to straighten things so that they are square with whatever they are on or near, especially on my own desk.
15. Before I die, I will fold one thousand origami cranes and then give them to the next random thousand people I see.
16. I strongly feel that Windows Vista, slow walkers, American Idol, and the Twilight series are works of the devil. Ha ha.
17. When I was little, my parents and sister had to chase, hold me down, then hold my nose in order to get me to take Pepto Bismol (a.k.a. the pink stuff), even though now I love that stupid commercial.
18. I like to think that I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldier.
19. I know where Azkaban is. 614 S. Main St. Woodstock, VA 22664
20. I think the designer of my computer’s power cord needs to die.
21. Dan chou dan dan chou dan chou! Woop woop! Dan chou dan dan chou dan chou! Woop woop! Dan chou dan dan chou chou dan chou dan chou! Chou dan chou dan chou dan dan chou! HECK YES! Konbiniensu sutore!
22. My favorite old lady candy are those strawberry ones that have wrappers that look like strawberries too.
23. The movie 23 was retarded, and yet, oh so funny.
24. I am one half of the Wonder Twins. Shh, don’t tell anybody. Not only that, but I’m also am the missing SPLEEN Planeteer.
25. I can twitch my right eye in a very strange way and it makes me look kind of like the stereotypical mentally challenged person.

2 comments:

  1. Vista is evil!! I've been debugging it ever since I got it! :o

    You should take a pic of you doing the "creepy eye."

    Lol this is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? Such an irritating operating system, I must say.

    I think I shall. Its funny, because my sister does a very similar thing in response to a camera's flash on accident and she hates it, so I use mine to mock her, lol.

    I've been randomly drawing my old [bracket characters (Mattman, Xerox, Ryuu, Duorke, etc)] a lot. Fun fun.

    ReplyDelete