Saturday, January 3, 2009

Send me a letter

[Originally posted: August 10, 2007]

As many of you know, I'm going to Massanutten Military Academy in Virginia for the school year. No, I don't want to, but I don't have much of a choice. Anyway, I'd love to here from all of my friends.

My cell phone number is: (863) 838-1223

You can generally call between 9:30PM and 10:00PM, and sometimes from 7:00PM-8:00PM. Neither of those are guarentees, but I'll be sure to get back to you. On weekends, I'm free most of the day.

If you want to write me a letter, here's the address:

Cadet Matthew Potter
Massanutten Military Academy
614 S. Main Street
Woodstock, VA 22664

I'll be sure to write back or give you a call.

Also, I'm not completely sure about this one, but I might be able to check my email every once in a while. Thats:

ryuumakato42@yahoo.com

Don't be sure I'll respond though, because it might be blocked on the library computers. I know for sure that I won't have access to myspace, and I'm pretty sure that facebook is out of the question as well.

I'm going to be coming down just about once a month for a weekend, for Thanksgiving break, for Christmas break, and for Spring break. I'm also going to try to come down for Jenkins' Prom, but I'm not sure.

This one is doubtful, but feel free to drive all fourteen hours up there to visit too, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment